It’s the second most of us have been ready for. After three+ months, we will lastly say goodbye to our grey hairs, our cut up ends and bear in mind what we appeared like within the previous regular. For us in NYC, this was the week! I went to see Carlos Lopez at West Vibe, a gem in Hell’s Kitchen in NYC. He took me from Quarantine Lara to pre-Quarantine Lara in just a few hours. Simply take a look at that earlier than and after, I’m actually a brand new lady. I can’t miss my DIY hair cuts.
For anybody seeking to guide an appointment listed here are just a few suggestions.
- Do a digital session, much less is extra in terms of the period of time you spend in salon.
- Ask in the event that they settle for Venmo for suggestions.
- Be certain a full PPE workers uniform shall be worn on the salon you go to.
- Attempt to get the primary appointment of the day, much less our bodies earlier than you = much less threat. That’s one in all my basic hacks, however you can too ask for a much less busy time however it’s good to have an understanding of what you’re strolling into — what number of energetic stations does the salon have, what number of reserving they’re taking at a time…
- Be certain the salon is providing plexiglass dividers or some kind of separation coverage.
- Be certain to learn/ask their insurance policies prematurely of entering into and what you want to know.
- I don’t advocate contemplating any salon that isn’t requiring/imposing masks and taking all friends temperatures upon arrival.
- Be certain every station and instruments shall be sterilized in between each consumer.
- Lastly, put on a disposable or masks you don’t thoughts ruining a bit for those who’re doing shade. It’s inevitable you would possibly get a bit dye on it for those who’re getting your hair coloured.
For anybody wanting to go to my colorist, ask for Carlos Lopez at West Vibe, 451 West 46th Avenue btw ninth and 10th ave. Arrange a digital session prematurely!